Width 1000mm Paper Slitting Machine
|FOB Price:||US $36,000-46,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $36,000-46,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PPFQ-
- Type: Roll Slitter
- Structure: Cutting Part
- Classification: Cloth Cutting Machine
- Suitable Substrates: Paper, Film, Non-Woven, Aluminum
- Max. Speed: 200m/Min
- Trademark: POLYPRINT
- Specification: 1100mm
- HS Code: 8477
- Application: Mechinery&Hardware
- Work Method: Round Knife Cutting
- Packaging: Film
- Applicable Process: Finished Pass
- Packaging Material: Paper, Film, Non-Woven, Aluminum
- Max. Width: 1100mm
- Transport Package: Wooden Pallet
- Origin: China
This machine is used for slitting and rewinding various large rolling materials such as paper,(50g/m2~600g/m2 non-carbon paper, capacitance paper, bill paper), double-face adhesive tape, coated paper, aluminum foil, PVC, plastic material etc.
Performance and Characteristics
1. This machine use three motors synchronous for controlling, automatic taper tension, central surface reeling.
2. Frequency converter timing for main machine,keeping speedup and stable operation.
3. It has the functions of automatic metering, automatic alarm, etc.
4. Adopt A and B pneumatic shaft structure for rewinding, easy for loading and unloading.
5. It adopts photoelectric automatic error correction adjustment system for unwinding, materials will be easy slit.
6. Equipped with automatic waste film blowing device by circle blade.
7. Automatic material inputting with pneumatic, matched with air shaft.
|3- Max. Width of Unwinding||1100mm||1300mm||1600mm|
|4- Max. Diameter of Unwinding||¢1400mm||¢1400mm||¢1400mm|
|5- Min. Width of Slitting||30mm||30mm||30mm|
|6- Max. Diameter of Rewinding||¢850mm||¢850mm||¢850mm|
|8- Total Power||11kw||13kw||15kw|
|9- Suitable Power Supply||380v/50hz||380v/50hz||380v/50hz|
|10- Weight (Approx.)||3000kg||3200kg||3500kg|
|11- Overall Dimension||3000×2200×1600||3000×2400×1600||3000×2700×1600|
Note: Pictures for reference only, the price if up to different components.